"A person's a person, no matter how small."
— Dr. Seuss
“To inspire and nurture the human spirit, one baby, one parent and one community at a time.”
- One to one sessions for primary carers and their infant with psychotherapists and or attachment led infant massage practitioners specially trained in developing positive adult and child relationships.
- Workshops for parents and carers in the art of attuned parenting.
- Professional development workshops on
- the benefits and importance of establishing safe and secure parent infant bonds
- how to identify relationship and attachment issues
- provide initial support and signpost appropriately to therapeutic services.
Services are available in children centres, GPs premises and in where appropriate in your home across the county. Training delivered in the workplace or at Bournemouth University.
Referrals are accepted from maternity services, maternal mental health service, health visitors, GPs, children centres, social services and frontline professionals. Self referrals are also welcomed.